Cosmelan and Dermamelan Pigmentation and Resurfacing Treatment
Blemishes of melanic origin on the skin are a common complaint. Pigmentation and skin discolouration are caused by many factors including sun exposure, ageing, hormonal fluctuations, pregnancy or menopause, genetics, race, gender, use of oral contraceptive and acne.
These problems can be successfully treated with cosmelan and dermamelan de-pigmentation treatments, which will lighten the visible discolorations and inhibit the cycle that causes pigment to surface. The procedures act on cells responsible for skin pigmentation, decreasing colour production to eliminate or reduce the appearance of unattractive blemishes.
- The active ingredients used will induce loss of pigmentation immediately and are highly effective for all kinds of skin blemishes, including melasma, chloasma, especially those of the epidermis.
- The cosmelan method can be initiated at any time of the year, provided the patient uses the mesoestetic moisturising sunblock on a daily basis.
- Cosmelan can be used on any skin phototype. It is extremely safe.
The cosmetic treatment comprises two phases; the first is carried out in the clinic by the cosmetologist, and the second is a maintenance cream which is applied at home.
- After the application of the treatment in the clinic, the mesoestetic cosmelan 2 maintenance cream, or dermamelan cream, should be applied at home to complete the cosmetic action on the relative areas of the face.
- The client should always use the mesoestetic moisturising sunblock and regular applications should be carried out throughout the day.
- To ensure the compatibility of the products and the successful result of the treatment, it is recommended to use mesoestic cleansing milk and facial tonic before applying cosmelan 2 cream or the dermamelan cream.
- During the treatment it’s important to keep the skin hydrated, so the use of a mesoestetic hydra-vital factor K cream is also recommended.
- During the first or second week, the skin will begin to show a substantial improvement.
- Blemishes will diminish and at the same time, the skin will start to show a brighter and rejuvenated look.
- Your cosmetologist will help you chose between cosmelan and dermamelan after the consultation. The two treatments differ in that one has a higher concentration of cosmelan than the other.