Benefits: Radiant, glowing, youthful skin and smoothing of superficial wrinkles. As we age, our skin loses vital nutrients due to over exposure to the sun, hormonal changes, poor diet and bad circulation. However Vitamin Therapy technique can be used to treat and slow down the process of ageing. This treatment results in a more radiant looking skin with improved tone, elasticity and appearance. It will give you a clear, attractive complexion.
What is Vitamin Therapy?
This therapy was first developed in Paris over 50 years ago. It uses vitamins, herbs, homeopathic remedies and pharmaceuticals, in specific formulations and can be applied to heal many different conditions.
The treatment uses vitamins to create a biological balance of the skin.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin A makes the skin more flexible by regulating the growth of epidermic cells. By acting on the keratinisation process, it favours cicatrisation and partially corrects the thinning of the derma which happens when skin ages.
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant because of its anti-radical properties. It maintains tissue by fighting the formation of toxic peroxides.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin C helps to stimulate the synthesis of collagen and inhibit the production of melanin.
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin D is essential to the synthesis of calcium because of its direct action on the phospho-calcic metabolism.
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin B, and its sub-groups, are excellent anti-deficiency substances and are indispensable in maintaining a good biological balance.
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin K plays a major role in the regulation of the circulation.
When should expect to see results?
Most clients see results immediately after their first treatment. However longer lasting results are maintained after a course of treatments.
Will vitamin therapy have a lasting effect on my skin?
Naturally the skin degenerates as we grow older. However a few sessions per year will help to delay the effects of ageing.
Why do I need more than one treatment?
Treatment is usually performed in an initial series of six to eight treatments, spaced one to two weeks apart. The effects of the treatment are cumulative. Your body will slowly develop collagen and elastin over time.
What will the treatment do for me?
The treatment is a bio-revitalising procedure. You will notice a visible improvement in the tone, hydration and texture of your skin, a more youthful appearance and a healthier glow it also helps in reducing excessive oil, encourage the healing of blemishes and tightening skin. This treatment can be combined with Radiofrequency treatment for extra lifting and tightening effect.
How often do I need to have the treatment to maintain the results?
We recommend that you have it every two to three months in order to maintain the improved tone of your skin and to keep it glowing. However if you have had overexposure to the sun or stressed skin, then treatments may require more frequently to repair the damage.